Wednesday, January 18, 2012

De-Railed and Loving It

I have had many detours from my once very set path in this journey of life. So far, I have to say, I think I prefer my trail that is windy, green, sometimes hilly and even rocky, but always beautiful. I started on this detour when I realized my 21 year long dream to become a veterinarian was starting to seem more like a nightmare. I then fell into my current program of study in zoo animal technology. Now in, I have not looked back, instead I've marched on smiling at the beautiful trail ahead. I found a place I belong, peers who matter to me, and where I matter to them. Animals small and large, winged, scaled, hooved and more to care for, to learn from, to admire and adore.

This will be a guidebook into my detour as well as  hopefully a place to put down the stories of some of the amazing animals and people I encounter and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment