Sunday, January 29, 2012

Liar!

I'm a big liar. Why? I told myself no more pets, I don't know if I'll even be in the states for more than another year, and hauling my small zoo of 8 is going to be difficult enough already, but... 2 sweet little rat girls were abandoned at one of my stores this week, and I fell in love. I'm naming one Ellie, she's white with black and more timid. I haven't decided on the other one's name yet, maybe Poppy? Or May? Izzi and Mischka are both tremendously curious and excited. Izzi probably remembers the "city" rats I had in high school (Paris, London, Venice, Berlin, and my little oddball Pinkie), Mischka because, she's a husky and all things are exciting. :]

A list of my home zoo is as follows:
Almost 2 year old Siberian Husky: Mischka

The Quaker Parrot I've raised since he was 6 weeks old, and is now 7 years old: Izzi


The Quaker Parrot that I rescued about 4 months ago: Akela
My Dumeril's Boa: Inkie

My Chaco Golden Knee Tarantula spiderling (only the size of a quarter currently): October (she just got her name today, took my nearly 3 months to come up with one!)

My rescue Guinea Pig: Edward

His companion Guinea Pig: Gunny

The salt water tank with: the Blue Damsels Hyde and Zeke and Chip, the Chocolate Chip Starfish
as well as Urchin
and Piperfoot the Horseshoe Crab
There is also my first true love, my biggest baby, and best friend, Piper. He lives with my mom and not with me and I miss him terribly.

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment